Project: Refresh her old tattoo
- making this a priority
- finding the photo after many months
- thought about how excited we both were when we were cooking up the idea
- flipped through Marion Bantjes’ latest book Pretty Things for inspiration
- booked two hours of play time on my computer
- got the computer and tablet out
I love any chance I can get to look at Marion Bantjes’ work but to look at and have a project in mind to play with, with no deadline pressure and the freedom to create whatever arose in this space was the some of the most fun I’ve ever had.
The second enjoyment was showing the finished design to my friend and the look of joy and surprise on her face. Priceless!