Employer: Edelman Vancouver
Client: Blue Castle Games
Project: Employee Recruitment Brochure
- This was the signature image to be used on all graphics
- Main image on the 8′-high trade show display
- Main image on the passport seen here
- Add realistic and also dramatic clouds in Photoshop
- Add realistic-looking logo in Photoshop
- Create a duotone that remained a consistent colour across output platforms
We relied heavily on colour proofing systems to ensure colour consistency across the board. We had our own calibrated Epson Inkjet in-house which we matched to proofs from our trade show and commercial print suppliers.
The fun part was adding the logo and the clouds to this amazing image and watching them blend in seamlessly as if they’d always been there. Playing around with the tones to create dramatic contrasts in the image was a great experiment also.