Employer: Freelance Design and Production for Brain Communications
Client: Brain Comm’s clients GE Digital and Wurldtech
Displaying the information to allow people to see it in a wider context while maintaining the integrity of the information.
- keeping the graphics to a fixed page size to allow for printing
- making sure the information is still legible when printed (you can’t zoom in on a printed page)
- keeping the graphics within the established brand for each client
- sketch a general layout that would accommodate all of the information
- run test prints in between drafts
- listen to Alan, the Art Director, when he provided guidance and feedback
I just have fun making infographics! I get excited about simplifying information, using less words and more visuals, especially when it helps us to look at it and understand it differently.